The Unblock Your Inner Leader Program is open; seats are limited.
Learn to navigate and thrive in Corporate America so you can get promoted
Work harder than everyone else but don't seem to get the same opportunities?
Get the feeling that the workplace came with a rule book that no one ever told you about?
Know that you were meant for more and want the respect, opportunities, and promotions that you know you deserve?
I get it.
You can see yourself commanding a room, leading an amazing team, getting recognized for your ideas and hard work, and having a seat at the table.
But you’re worried that this future will not become possible unless something changes.
The challenge is…
Most companies don’t invest enough into leadership development.
And navigating Corporate America? That isn’t something you can learn about in books.
Often it isn't even something you can learn from your manager.
The truth is, not all managers make good coaches and the skills, tools, and feedback you need to move up? May never happen unless you take the initiative to develop elsewhere.
I know where you are.
I imagined having a great career and financial security since I was young. I threw myself into my education and work, convinced sheer willpower would be enough to get the career I wanted.
It took me years to identify the career killing mistakes I was making, get strategic, learn effective executive communication, and begin securing the respect, promotions, and pay raises I wanted.
Now, I share these lessons with you so that you can get objective, direct, and practical insights to level up your career.
What if in 7 weeks…
You had the clarity, confidence, and practical skills to be more effective in your job?
You knew exactly what to do to advocate for yourself, gain respect, and establish yourself for that next promotion?
You no longer lost sleep and hours of fun with your friends & family because you could finally breathe?
You gained control and a sense of mission & purpose in your life?
Together we will:
- Break through mental clutter, gain clarity on your natural leadership style, and identify obstacles that prevent you from leveling up so that you can be the leader you want to be starting today.
- Learn how decisions are really made in your workplace and get your ideas heard through a review process that will show you all the unwritten rules no one ever told you about.
- Learn strategies to give and receive feedback so that you can increase your workplace influence and connection with others.
- Learn how to objectively review workplace challenges and apply conflict resolution strategies in a way that gains you respect.
- Get clear on how to speak the leadership language that will allow you to greater prioritize and set boundaries so that you can gain more time back and reduce stress without being viewed as "not a team player."
- Get the step-by-step breakdown of why some leaders are listened to while others are not. Learn practical strategies to build raving fans and allies in the workplace so that you can effect the change you know your organization needs.
- Learn strategies to advocate for yourself in the workplace so that you can get the recognition and opportunities you seek without "kissing up" or "feeling political."
We'll accomplish by:
- Dedicated support, training, and "homework" in a 7-week intensive program that brings you the clarity, confidence, and success you need once and for all
- Private weekly coaching sessions so that you can get objective and targeted guidance
- Private messaging space to get mentorship and accountability between sessions so that you get results quickly
- Training without the "fluff" so that you can get the practical skills you need to move up
What clients are saying about Rachel's programs
It was exactly what I needed to jump start my career
I’ve been lucky to be managed by great people in the past but as an introvert I didn’t know if I had what it takes to lead a team.
Rachel’s career coaching really allowed me to see just how qualified I am for a leadership position. It was something I was genuinely insecure about and she really made me feel that I could take on a leadership position tomorrow.
She also found ways for me to turn my perceived weaknesses into strengths through targeted homework that helped me fix some of these not-so-positive behaviors that held me back in the workplace.
Call it serendipity or divine intervention - it was exactly what I needed to jump start my career.
So many practical tips and tools to use
There's a lot of coaches out there with all this fluffy crap and it doesn't really help you.
It's like how do you put it into practice?
But Rachel has so many practical tips and tools to use.
You're able to see improvement very quickly because for every problem she has tools that you can immediately go and use to get results immediately.
I feel like I have my power back and I can stand in my power now. I'm no longer being manipulated by a toxic environment.
She helped me find wisdom within myself
I needed someone to take a look at my thought process who was an unbiased onlooker and could take a look at my situation.
In addition to the education Rachel provided, her workbooks asked deep and insightful questions that led me to true breakthroughs.
She helped me find wisdom within myself, have the realization and understanding, and then turn around and apply it the next day.
And that's the immediacy we want.